I will digitize perfect embroidery designs in dst or pes and emb

 

I will digitize perfect embroidery designs in dst or pes and emb


I will do all kind of digitizing for you.

  • 100% satisfied work.
  • I will provide emb files dst files. 
  • i will provide unlimited edits.
  • i will provide any kind of file format required for any embroidery machine.
  • I can provide popular format as EMB, DST, XXX, PDF, PES,CND, and more formats.(Please mention which format you need when place order ).
  • Will guarantee 100% you will have the best quality digitized embroidery designs.
  • Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have with your design. I am always available for advice. Please send me your logo...the rough size dimensions and what material or garment to be embroidered on.

Comments