I will do vector tracing raster image to vector jpg,png,pdf,ai,eps

 

I will do vector tracing raster image to vector jpg,png,pdf,ai,eps


I can vectorize any inferior kind( logo, Image, Icon, Screen Shot, Scan Copy) file to a high-resolution VECTOR file. I will do unlimited revisions on your file until your satisfaction. I do believe in quality work. So I will provide you a quality job, you can adjust it to any size you want and it is ready to print on a t-shirt, flyer, banner, business card, etc.

I am an experienced graphic designer doing vector tracing manually. I will provide you files editable, print-ready, perfect scale, and fully compatible. 

Why you Choose me:


  • Fast Delivery.
  • Professional Quality Tracing work.
  • 100% satisfaction.  


I will accept


  • bitmap
  • Low resolution
  • screenshot.
  • icon
  • Scan Copy
  • Sketch 
  • Image file


I will provide:

  • High resolution JPG and PNG.
  • Adobe Illustrator File (.AI)
  • .EPS
  • .PDF
  • .SVG
  • CDR

Want to contact before placing an order for vector tracing? please send me a message with your information.  


ORDER NOW PLEASE!!! 

Thanks

Comments